Special Needs Training and Technical Assistance for Infants and Toddlers
Project ACT has been awarded a generous grant from the Maryland State Department of Education to offer child care providers trainings in the area of special needs.
If you provide care for children ages birth through 3 years old, you may be eligible to receive Training, Technical Assistance, and Make & Take activities at over 75% off!
- Earn 2-3 COK hours for training, and an additional 2 COK hours in Professionalism for Technical Assistance -
Project ACT trainers can assist in the following areas:
- Meeting the special needs of children, including behavioral and developmental challenges
- Promoting inclusive practices
- Implementing developmental screenings for infants and toddlers, including scoring and reading the results
- Designing supportive activities for children
- Making referrals for additional screening
- Mentoring support to assist with medical challenges and/or developmental delays/disabilities.
Available statewide, but spots are limited! Call to book your training today.
410-828-7700 ext. 1274
These trainings are designed for providers who have children age birth-3 in their care. Providers may be required to participate in two follow up technical assistance sessions for 2 additional core of knowledge hours in professionalism.