Date(s) - Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - Wednesday, July 24, 2019
July 24th, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
This is a ONE AND A HALF DAY training. You MUST attend both days to obtain certification.
The Practice Based Coaching Institute is presented by the Office of Head Start Region III T/TA Network.
This training is intended for Head Start Coaches, Early Childhood Mental Health Consultants, TA Specialists, and those invited by the Office of Head Start or MSDE.
The Practice Based Coaching Training Institute is an interactive day and a half that includes lecture, large group discussion, small group work, and practicing components of the PBC cycle. This session for coaches, developed by the National Center for Early Childhood Development, Teaching and Learning includes:
- An overview of the Practice Based Coaching (PBC) model
- Linking PBC to the Head Start Program Performance Standards
- Strategies for developing collaborative coaching relationships
- Introduction and practice to developing needs assessments, shared goals and action plans
- Conducting focused observations, providing reflection and feedback
- Resources to support the implementation of PBC
View the participant agenda here: PBCTI Agenda
Lunch is on your own with many options within walking distance.
THIS IS NOT A CHILD CARE TRAINING! No COK hours will be offered.
Register for Training
Registrations are closed for this event.